Message to our valued customers
All of Medler Electric Company’s Employee Owners are working hard to provide the best service to our valued customers in this unprecedented time. Our locations are staffed and ready to fill all of your electrical supply needs.
Due to Gov. Whitmer’s recent Coronavirus executive order EO2020-21, any electrical supplies provided must be of a “Critical Infrastructure” nature.
Starting April 1, 2020, a “written letter or electronic communication” Must Be Provided to Medler Electric indicating that the order is for a “Critical Infrastructure” purpose.
See 9(B,5,6) of the executive order below.
9. For purposes of this order, critical infrastructure workers also include:
(b) Workers at designated suppliers and distribution centers, as described below.
(5) Businesses, operations, suppliers, distribution centers, and service providers must make all designations in writing to the entities they are designating, whether by electronic message, public website, or other appropriate means. Such designations may be made orally until March 31, 2020 at 11:59 pm.
(6) Businesses, operations, suppliers, distribution centers, and service providers that abuse their designation authority shall be subject to sanctions to the fullest extent of the law.
As a reminder, our 14 store locations are open with the following changes until further notice:
• We will remain open Monday thru Friday 7:00am to 4:30pm.
• Our 14 store locations across the state will be locked with no access to customers and vendors.
• We will provide “Will Call” or “Curb Side” service at our counters.
• We will provide limited deliveries for the critical needs of our customers.
• Our sales teams are working remotely but can be contacted as you would normally.
We appreciate our relationship and the trust you give us to handle your daily electrical needs. We are looking forward to getting back to business as usual and working together soon.
"Our People Care More" is the motto of Medler Electric Company. Every associate employed by Medler Electric is proud of this motto. We work hard to earn your business by getting you what you want when you want it. Please stop at one of our fifteen locations throughout Michigan and see why Medler Electric has been serving the electrical industry for over 98 years.
We accomplish this by maintaining the highest quality and value in our products, and by having a staff of capable and knowledgeable associates representing the products we offer. Mutual respect and friendly cooperation are extended to our suppliers and most importantly, our customers!
As an Owner-Member of the supplyFORCE National Accounts, Integrated Supply and Procurement Services Program, Medler Electric and our valued customers have access to over 175 distributors with 2,900 stocking locations ranging in areas of expertise in Electrical, Industrial, Safety, and Pipe, Valves and Fittings with annual revenues exceeding $18 billion. Headquartered in King of Prussia, Pennsylvania, supplyFORCE delivers process, inventory and product cost savings for large industrial businesses, with local expertise and fulfillment to meet the needs of the local plants. For more detailed information regarding supplyFORCE, please visit their website at www.supplyforce.com or contact your local Medler Electric branch location.